Advertiser: Chop Shop PostMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Chop Shop Post is looking for a highly motivated Post Producer to join our Brisbane team.
We are an innovative and creative boutique post house looking for a smart, efficient and friendly individual with a passion for filmmaking and pushing boundaries.
This full-time position will see you work across Feature Length Drama and Documentary, Television Commercials, TV Series, Music Clips and Social & Content Films.
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills and client service
- Highly energetic and people orientated
- Knowledge of production and post production
- Experience in managing and supervising people and projects
- Ability to interpret client briefs and provide accurate budgets
- Min 3 years + experience in the Film / Television industry
- Liaising with production companies, advertising agencies and clients to manage projects from brief through to delivery
- Attending briefings with creative directors
- Preparing quotes, reconciliations and invoices
- Managing budgets on all your jobs
- Booking artists
- Preparing post schedules and devising workflows
- Liaising with General Manager and Company Accountant as appropriate
Experience working within a post house, production company or an advertising agency is preferred.
Salary negotiable based on level of experience.
Please send CV and accompanying materials via email to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.