- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are seeking a compassionate, open minded and flexible person to join our team at Burnie Brae as a Customer Service Assistant.
This is a full time fixed term contract until February 2020.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be the first point of contact for all telephone enquiries across the organisation.
You will provide customers with seamless access to current information about Burnie Brae and our suite of community services including Transport, Homecare, Home Maintenance, Day Respite, Member activities and more. You will also be responsible for making and changing client bookings across a number of services, confirming client services, following up on messages and completing general administrative tasks.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Minimum two years' experience in a fast paced call centre environment
- High level administration skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate data and record keeping
- High level communication skills
- Demonstrated, effective problem solving skills
- An empathetic, friendly and helpful demeanour
- A sound knowledge of Brisbane North and surrounding areas
- A Certificate in Customer Contact or equivalent would be advantageous
- Experience working with seniors and/or people with a disability will be highly regarded
You will be required to hold a current Working with Children Blue Card, Disability Services Yellow Card and National Police Check, or the ability to obtain these.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and client centred community services organisation that is passionate about creating a "socially connected and healthy community". Burnie Brae is a leading provider of innovative and client centred support services to the aged care and disability sector in the Brisbane North region. We have a café and gymnasium on site.
Burnie Brae is a leading provider of innovative and client centred support services to the aged care and disability sector in the Brisbane North region.
Staff discount at our onsite Cafe
Free membership to our onsite gym
Salary Packaging options
Staff discount to onsite massage services
A socially connected and healthy community
To build strong community connections by providing quality health, lifestyle, and wellness services
Respect – Integrity – Trust – Customer Focus
Accountability – Professionalism – Quality
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your application, including a Resume and a Cover Letter detailing why you are the best person for this role via the apply now button.