Marketing AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The Shead Group is a leading hospitality business in Brisbane CBD that owns and operates a number of premier Gentlemen Venues including Love and Rockets and Honeyb's.
The Marketing Assistant will successfully assist to ensure the marketing and promotions for the group, while also ensuring the consistency of the brands.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Assistant will;
- Assist in Collating, planning and coordinating content across a variety of media including social media, websites, billboards, promotional flyers, invitations and other material
- Manage all social media platforms and coordinate posting, scheduling, editing, responding, advertising etc
- Assist in developing strategic marketing plans
- Create calendar scheduling
- Track, measure and present performance of all areas through google analytics, FB insight and SEO and SEM optimisation
- Oversee contractors to help produce marketing materials and execute marketing activities
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing, social media trends and all marketing trends
- Marketing research of the industry and product ranges
- Website maintenance, and content management
- Supporting promotions with all marketing material and adhoc projects
- Liaise with external suppliers/ agencies for projects
- Continually updating and reviewing events calendar
- General office duties
- Experience with email and SMS marketing platforms and curating EDM content
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident and well-spoken with strong communication skills
- Highly competent in proof reading and editing
- Strong experience with social media platforms – creating content, editing and management.
- Solid knowledge and experience with data analytics
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and plan ahead
- Ability to work autonomously, show initiative and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in managing external designers and content writers
- Print management experience
- Be creative and enthusiastic
- Experience with both Mac and PC
If you are an organised and dedicated individual with a passion for marketing and social media you will fit in well with our dynamic team who pride themselves on standing out in the hospitality industry.
This is a casual role with part-time hours and opportunity to move to Part-time after probationary period, so it will suite a university student, freelancer or someone that is interested in around 18-25 hours a week.
Please send Resume and Cover letters to