Food & Beverage AttendantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Tamworth & North West NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
The Workshop Kitchen at The Powerhouse Hotel, Tamworth is seeking an experienced full time Food & Beverage Attendant to join the team. We’re an iconic Tamworth restaurant & a popular dining destination for both locals & guests. With boutique beverage options & a modern Australian food offering, the successful candidate will have a genuine love & knowledge of food & wine.
At The Workshop Kitchen we’re about hiring the right person who loves what they do in the hospitality space! We need an experienced & outgoing team member with passion & drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience. A flexible work ethic is a must as shifts may include days, nights & weekends.
- You have high standards of presentation for both yourself & your work
- You’re a great communicator with exceptional people skills & hospitality knowledge
- You’re hands on & instil a sense of fun & positivity in the work space
- You’re motivated, able to take direction & committed to continuous improvement
- You’re committed to delivering memorable guest experiences through a high level of service & promoting a culture where every guest leaves happy
- You’re able to work under pressure & multi task in a busy environment
- You hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol certification
- You may have previous bar or barista experience (but this is not a game changer!)
Please forward a copy your current CV with a short cover letter about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll be in touch!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?