Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
About the business
AMS Innovations begun operations in 2007. Rapidly growing into a leading importer and designer of Litho printed cardboard, POS display, Bags, Folded cartons and other products. The existing role requires a person to lead the business into its next phase of growth. With local design and sampling capabilities we are able to provide our clients a fast end to end solution for design and cost effective options compared to our local competition. We supply a number of Australia's household brands and are growing at a rapid pace.
About the role
This role is primarily new business with a small account base, You will be reporting to the director and will be a self starter and exceptional communicator who will be responsible for
- New business sales and achieving sales targets
- Research prospect markets and territories for new opportunities
- Developing and implementing strategy plans to reach sales targets
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies
- Conduct effective presentations
- Pipeline balance and management
Benefits and perks
The role comes with phone, laptop and car allowance (negotiable). For the right candidate commissions and OTE of $150,000 + are achievable.
Skills and experience
- An outstanding personal B2B sales track record
- Minimum 2 years Proven experience in consultative sales selling to small to large organisations
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Tenacity, drive and resilience
- Commercial awareness and curiosity
- Target orientated – ability to meet (and exceed) monthly and annual sales targets
- Self-motivated and organised
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?