Advertiser: Unity Juniors P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
This is an opportunity to join a centre- based service located in Austral. Unity Juniors is approved for 59 places and is educating and caring for children aged 2 years (24 months) to Pre-school. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Nominated Supervisor. This is a full time position. The Nominated supervisor is required to start immediately. The responsibilities of the Nominated Supervisor will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring full implementation of the Early Childhood Education and National Regulations
- Overseeing and guiding educators in their daily educational works and programs in the classrooms
- Ensuring that the service is maintained at a high quality standard at all times
- Working with the centre manager to ensure that all Policies and overall operations of the service are being complied with, and are reviewed periodically
- Implementing and training other educators of the centre in the implementation of the centre's educational programs
- High Level of Administrative and communicative skills
- Senior First Aid Certificate
The Nominated Supervisor must have a passion for educating and must be familiar with the Early Childhood Education and National Regulations, The National Quality Framework and The Early Years Framework.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?