PATIENT SERVICES CONSULTANTPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Hunter Imaging Group is one of the largest providers of radiology services in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley and we are committed to the efficient and caring delivery of these services. Patient well-being is our highest priority.
Due to continued growth, we currently have vacancies for enthusiastic and customer focused people within our Patient Services Department in Adamstown. We operate on a rotating roster and you will be expected to be available between the hours of 7.30am – 7.00pm, Monday to Friday and 8.00am – 12.30pm on Saturday’s. We are happy to discuss full time, part time or casual opportunities with the right candidates.
Hunter Imaging Groups’ team of Patient Services Consultants play an integral role in our service delivery. Patient Services Consultants are the first point of contact for our patients and referring doctors with the main priority of the role being to set patient appointments.
This role operates within a high volume environment where you will be required to manage multiple systems and call queues. You will provide our patients with a quality and caring experience while maintaining an excellent level of service.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Customer Service as your main objective and focus
- Previous call centre experience highly advantageous
- High level of both verbal communication and listening skills
- Respect for dealing with confidential medical information
- Strong computer skills
- Positive, friendly and outgoing manner
- The ability to embrace feedback for growth and development
- Flexibility with respect to rostering
As a valued employee of Hunter Imaging Group you will be a part of a leading radiology practice, with access to benefits such as competitive remuneration and leave entitlements and the opportunity to work within a flexible, family friendly environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the link provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?