Social Media Content Producer Instagram Facebook Guru
Advertiser: SiteSupervisorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $85,000 - $150,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
SiteSupervisor a SaaS Construction platform is rapidly growing having active users in 177 countries wants to employ the best, creative & passionate Social Media Content Producer focusing on photography & Video to work in an environment which is akin to the sitcom Silicon Valley! , We don’t want an intern or someone who says they have a “bit of experience” we want the best. Plain and simply To take our fledging social media content, messaging & campaigns, to a world class level
If you want to join a growing team where you can take ownership and direction to tell the story of this inspiring brand and create amazing content, then this is the right opportunity for you. If you have more ability and feel you are being held back from using it or just not appreciated for your skill We could be the right fit for you
You will be able to demonstrate:
The most import skill you can do it all yourself
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing your creative flare
- Previous experience in a similar position
- You will have an excellent understanding of social media trends, latest digital tools, platforms and tech to leverage branding opportunities
- Technical ability to produce, edit and create video content as well as graphic and asset design
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Great ability to communicate with business leaders
- Strong design, photography, videography, and a feel for design aesthetic
- Social media and/or digital content creation experience
- Have a proven capability successfully working toward tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Lightroom a must; knowledge of Premiere & After Effects a bonus
- Competent in DSLR photo/video shooting and editing workflows
- Photography / Video shoot organisation and management a bonus
You are the absolute best in your field full stop. You have all the skills and within days of commencing with SiteSupervisor you will will able to produce world class content on the fly daily.
Please don’t apply unless you can demonstrate there is no one better than you. We will reward generously and provide the creative environment and tools to allow you to reach and display you artistic and creative talent
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years' experience do you have in a publishing role?
- Have you worked in a role where your duties included proof reading and sub-editing?