Advertiser: Mazars (NSW) Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Pasticceria Papa is home to the finest authentic Italian treats in multiple locations in NSW. This position is based in Five Dock. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible and accountable for developing and coordinating advertising strategies and campaigns. In addition will determine the market for new goods and services whilst identifying and developing marketing opportunities.
About the job:
• Update and manage company website and social media platforms
• Plan, develop and organize advertising policies and campaigns
• Advise Directors on advertising strategies
• Create consumer awareness
• Coordinate production of advertising campaigns
• Analyze data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
• Interpret and predict current and future consumer trends
• Research potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services
• Advise on trends of product mix, pricing, advertising, sales selling and distribution channels
• Practical experience – 3 years in a similar role
• Marketing Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Ideally be able to speak Italian but not essential
To apply please us the following link https://mazarsaustralia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=83
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?