Advertiser: LionHouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We are a consulting firm in the Vocational Education and Training sector (VET) who consults and provides outsourcing services to assist Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in the successful running of their businesses. Part of the suite of services we provide are bookkeeping services. This growing part of our business is led by one of our three Directors who is a CPA.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for numbers and delivering solutions, as well as possessing a will to expand their experiences and knowledge in an emerging and energetic organisation.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Have 2 years' experience
- Have experience using a mainstream accounting package (Xero/MYOB preferred but not essential)
- Be able to demonstrate sound Microsoft Excel skills
- Be committed, self-motivated and have a high attention to detail
- Be highly organised and have a sense of initiative - must be able to meet deadlines and able to manage competing priorities.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly and work autonomously
- Strong communicator with ability to interact with clients
- Able to analyse data and identify potential issues
- EOFY reconciliations
- Payroll, Superannuation and Compliance
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- BAS reconciliation
- Working with Children checks will be required
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?