Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (B1 & B2)
Advertiser: Premiair Aviation MaintenanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
About the company
Premiair is a leading aviation maintenance company with operations throughout Australia, we support a wide variety of aircraft types and provide comprehensive aircraft maintenance services.
Premiair are currently seeking competent Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (LAME) both B1 and B2 with experience on all Textron turboprop and turbofan aircraft to join our engineering teams in Jandakot, Essendon and Gold Coast locations.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to join an esteemed maintenance organisation working on a variety of turboprop and turbofan aircraft supported by factory training.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with single / multi-engine turboprop and turbofan aircraft;
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative to problem solve;
- Pro-active and positive attitude;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also the ability to work unsupervised;
- Exceptional communication and attention to detail;
- Commitment to comply with company policies and procedures;
- Current driver’s licence.
- CASA Part 66 B1 and/or B2 Licence.
- Small/non-rated Aircraft (PWC PT6).
This is a great career opportunity to join an industry leading organisation with the potential to progress within the company and expand your skill set.
If this job aligns with your experience and aspirations, please send your cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your motivation for applying, along with your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly. If you are successful, you will be required to provide at least 2 referees from recent employers/supervisors. Mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol testing is required.
You must have the right to live and work full time in Australia to apply for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?