Financial AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Your new company
BDR Stainless provides multi-faceted engineering solutions for our customers, with over 20 years building a reputation for constantly delivering high quality, on time, engineered design, fabrication, installation and maintenance services. We are experts in delivering projects and providing maintenance services into the food and beverage, water infrastructure, oil and gas and general pipeline industries as well as the general construction sectors. Our business is built on the quality, respect and dedication of our team members who all play an important role in the continual growth and success of BDR Stainless. We encourage all interested applicants to visit our website to see a better overview of BDR Stainless.
Your new role
BDR Stainless is now inviting 'Financial Accountant'' applicants to be part of our strong team with a great culture who love challenges and are dedicated to Continuous Improvement and delivering high quality and on time solutions and services to our customers.
About your new role
This unique opportunity is open for a seasoned, energetic and goal orientated Financial Accountant who is willing to take ownership and think out of the box in leading our company Accounts and Administration. Your leadership and progressive style will help take our business to the next level and beyond as you implement positive change to ensure accurate and up-to-date information is recorded and maintained in our accounting and administration systems, together with being able to undertake or possess solid working knowledge in the following areas.
Your expertise and experience
- Assist in Strategic Planning, Financial Planning, Budgets and Forecasting
- Preparation and analysis of Financial and Business Reports
- Managing accurate and efficient data processing into Business System
- AP and AR Controls, Processing, Analysis and Forecasting
- Managing Cost Controls and Efficiencies of General Expenses
- Processing of BAS, PAYG & State Payroll Tax, FBT and EOFY documentation
- Responsible for Timesheet analysis and weekly payroll
- Continually improvement of Business and Accounting System Integration
- Responsible to manage all general office administration
You will have strong commercial acumen, with at least five years' experience in a similar accounting role, preferably in the manufacturing, engineering or construction industries. With CA/CPA qualifications (preferred) and advanced MYOB, Xero and Excel skills you are someone who wants to develop their career within a growing and dynamic organisation and work with other likeminded professionals in meeting key objectives.
The successful candidate will display energy and passion but will be calm under pressure, will be organised and accurate and expect that of others, will be creative and efficient and mentor others to follow your lead for positive change.
If you are someone who enjoys leading and mentoring using your excellent interpersonal skills to suggest and implement new ways of doing things and have a real a passion for accuracy and attention to detail then we'd love to hear from you.
Simply email us with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for a confidential conversation, please call Paul Doran, General Manager 0439 355 260.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?