- Job Listing Date
- 15 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
The Jellis Craig network is a business based on ethics, integrity and personal service. With a commitment to progressive thinking, Jellis Craig has continually evolved and grown to become one of Melbourne's leading real estate groups.
Due to continued growth of our business, we are currently looking for a dynamic individual to work alongside one of our key Sales Agents. No previous experience is required, however will be favourable. Training on systems and procedures will be provided as well on the job mentoring to assist you in performing key objectives such as;
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing authorities and contracts
- Prospecting and buyer call backs
- Attending all open homes and auctions
- Working towards shared goals & targets
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent administration, organisational and computer skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Training on systems and procedures will be provided
Jellis Craig Bayside & Glen Eira pride ourselves on our culture and team. In return for your hard work and dedication you will be entitled to;
- A competitive salary plus sales bonuses
- Ongoing training & development
- Career and personal development planning
- The opportunity to be a part of a culture based on great working relationships
If you would like to grow your career in Real Estate with a premium brand please express your interest and apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)