Advertiser: Ayers Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Ayers Real Estate located in Wangara, needs a dedicated & motivated individual. Here's your opportunity to work as part of a team in a growing specialized Commercial Real Estate firm.
Real estate experience is essential and a strong knowledge of property contracts & knowledge of the settlement process preferred.
As the first point of contact to our clients the successful applicant will be well groomed, have a pleasant telephone manner and a bright and bubbly demeanour.
Duties for this position will include but not limited to sales & office administration, screening and directing calls, offer support to the Management, Sales and Property Management Teams.
We do require that the successful applicant possess the following;
* A high level of computer literacy including knowledge of WORD, EXCEL, & PUBLISHER
* Proficient clerical skills,
* Excellent customer service & communication skills,
* Strong time management & organizational skills,
* Exceptional personal presentation,
* Be self-motivated, energetic and work well as part of a team
* Previous real estate experience required.
Some marketing, photo editing, website design and loading to multiple sites an advantage, GEE DEE knowledge preferred however training will be provided.
This full-time position is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and immediate start is available.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales administrator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?