Mechanical Engineer - Continuous Manufacturing
Advertiser: Austcorp ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Management
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading global manufacturing organization who have a state of the art facility in Brisbane which operates 24/7 in continuous flow.
An exciting opportunity is offered to join the Engineering Team of this progressive manufacturing business that promotes and employs the highest of standards. As a key member of the Engineering Team you must be able to provide leadership and direction that reflects and reinforces company vision and principles of continuous improvement to drive the manufacturing process at world competitive levels.
In this role you will be reporting to the Plant Manager and will be providing reliability engineering services to the maintenance department in order to increase reliability & availability of plant.
The Mechanical Engineer has direct responsibility for:
- Provide short and long term technical support to maintenance.
- Ensure the uptime and reliability required by the business is achieved.
- Drive CI initiatives on site.
- Using structured problem solving techniques to determine root cause and corrective actions.
To be considered for this role you will need to have key credentials:
- Degree educated in the Mechanical and / or Electrical Engineering.
- 4-5 years’ experience in Reliability/Mechanical or Process Engineering.
- Experience working in a Continuous Flow manufacturing environment
Apply now for your chance to be involved within state of the art equipment, facilities and conditions.
To apply please send your CV to Daniel Goldsbrough by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number DG07082017)
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.