Gaming StaffPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
Applicants must have a minimum of 1 years' experience, with a proven track record in customer service.
Successful candidates will:
- Possess a solid background in all facets of gaming operations
- Have a strong focus on gaming, maintaining and driving service and growth within the venue
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- An outgoing and motivated personality with high levels of energy
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent references are a must
Please include a cover letter outlining your experience in these areas
This position will require the applicant to be available for night, weekend and Public Holiday work
RSA & RCG Competency card essential
Only short listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gaming attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?