Advertiser: Frontline Human Resources QLDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Our client is a professional development organisation for senior executives.
Appointment Setter - Position Description
Appointment Setters acting as the assistant to our Membership Directors, contact businesses with varying turnovers. They seek out the senior executive or the assistant to that executive.
Appointment Setters are responsible for ensuring the prospective member understands who we are, what we do, and why we wish to meet. They also ensure the prospect qualifies for membership. They do this by communicating clearly and succinctly the reason for our call and by deftly and discretely checking they meet our eligibility criteria.
The goal of the Appointment Setter is not to sell membership. It is to qualify the prospect is eligible for membership and to capture, but not satisfy, their interest. Decision making about membership should be referred to a subsequent meeting where both parties will be able to make an informed decision about the prospective member’s suitability.
Appointment Setters execute electronic direct marketing campaigns and telemarketing campaigns, update a bespoke oracle database and manage the Outlook Calendars of multiple Membership Directors in a variety of regions.
- excellent verbal and written communication
- the ability to influence without being overbearing
- personal organisation and time management in a digital environment are all critical
- the need for strong computer skills (including directory navigation, advanced online research, calendar and email management of multiple accounts, spreadsheet management and CRM management) cannot be overstated.
This role would suit a candidate with high level customer service and telephone experience. Along with being genuine, authentic, enthusiastic, having an internal locus of control and a team player.
This role is an immediate start and is an ongoing temporary position.
We would love to hear from you, if you fit this role.