- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Winery & Viticulture
Sirromet Wines is a fresh and vibrant family owned and operated winery located at Mt Cotton just 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD and the Northern end of the Gold Coast. On site you will find a state of the art winery production facility, fine dining restaurant, Cellar Door with a vibrant café, Tuscan Terrace Café, glamping style accommodation, functions and event facilities. Beautiful surroundings, combined with views of Moreton Bay and first class service is the reason so many people choose to visit Sirromet Wines.
What we are looking for:
To ensure continued success we are searching for an experienced Vineyard Hand to join our Property team who has what it takes to work in a fast paced, yet highly rewarding working environment. This full time salary role will be based at our Mount Cotton Winery and the primary focus is to look over our 5 hectares of Vineyards.
To be successful in your application you will need to possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Recent Tractor and slashing experience
- Current spray ticket
- Experience working in a vineyard is preferred but not essential
- Physically fit to be able to perform various tasks of the role e.g. lifting and carrying heavy equipment
- A manual car licence
- Good verbal communication, fault finding and problem solving skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Full Australian work rights
What we can offer you:
As a Sirromet team member you will enjoy the benefits of:
- Wine discounts
- Free on-site parking with no traffic issues
- Fantastic work culture
- Most importantly good working conditions
How to apply:
If you would like to become a part of our team please apply now with your cover letter outlining your previous experience and resume.
If you have been successful in making it to the interview stage you will be contacted within two weeks of sending through your application. All other applications will be kept on file, unless you specifically request that we don't. Thank you for your application.
Applications close Friday 30th May, 2019.