Entry Level Drillers Offsider / Assistants
Advertiser: Redfield ResourcesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $32.00 - $37.00 p/hr + Super + Bonuses + CAREER
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Redfield Resources are seeking motivated and hardworking Driller Offsiders to work with some of the leading drilling companies in WA. Redfield Resources is the industries select recruitment organisation, join the best to become the best.
On a 2:1, 3:1, 20:10 or 4:2 roster working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations, rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc... This is a physically demanding role so previous experience in a physical role is a must.
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto become a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
What you need -
- A valid WA HR Drivers Licence HR-B or HR Unrestricted only
- To reside in WA as these are FIFO from Perth only
- A National Police Clearance dated within 6 months
- Previous experience in a labour intensive role
- A First Aid Certificate
- A Working at Heights Certificate - Desired
- The ability to work in remote locations
- 4x4 cert/training an advantage
What you will get -
- Long term career opportunities!
- $32.00 - $37 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- A rare opportunity into the mining industry
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
- Experience with industry leading Drilling companies
All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2x recent work references.
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry's growth!
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?