- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
This is your opportunity to join our Food and Beverage team working in our Cossies poolside bar and bistro. As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:Key responsibilities:
- Ensure all guests expectations are met and exceeded.
- You will have a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Prepare and serve all beverages and food service.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide consistent and professional service levels at all times.
- Effective communication with fellow team members focusing on the satisfaction of hotel guests.
- Have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items on the menu.
- The ability to recommend food and beverage combinations and up-sell alternatives.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate.
- Be flexible in working variable shifts over 7 days, including weekends & public holidays.
- Have comprehensive food & beverage knowledge.
- Have coffee/barista and a la carte service experience.
- Demonstrate accuracy in order taking and understanding sequence of service.
- Be able to multi task and work well in a busy restaurant environment
Our F&B service roles are a lot of fun, so if you’re an edgy hospitality professional with pride in your appearance and the flexibility to work a variety of shifts over weekends, evenings and public holidays and you can whip up a great cappuccino or cocktail, apply now.