Advertiser: Coastlink Respite CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Coastlink Respite Care, is an organisation making a difference in our community providing quality care and support within the aged care and disability sectors.
Coastlink Respite Care is recruiting for a Full time Administration Assistants for their Disability divisions.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable not-for-profit organisation that prides themselves on providing quality service delivery on the Central Coast.
Being a successful candidate for this role, you will support the Individual Service Planner to develop and administer individual client plans through the NDIS and privately. The role will involve a wide range of administrative tasks including; customer service, invoicing, rostering, filing and general administration tasks.
Excellent interpersonal skills are a must to liaise with different cultures and backgrounds, while supporting clients and their families.
You are a multitasker, performing many duties within the day including liaising with families and staff along with the daily routine of the program.
What you need to be successful?
- Team player, resilient attitude, motivated and excellent communication skills
- Experience within a busy administration role
- Invoicing and accounts receivable experience (MYOB preferred)
- Proficient in a range of Microsoft office applications
- Rostering or scheduling experience will be highly regarded
- Able to multitask and prioritise a busy schedule
- High level of experience working with databases
Successful candidate will require a Federal Police check and a working with children’s check. The positions are full time, Monday to Friday.
On offer is a competitive salary, good support and team environment and the opportunity to work with an industry leader on the Central Coast.
If you think you are a perfect fit for this role please email your resume and covering letter addressing all criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday 31st May 2019.