Advertiser: SculptformMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Sculptform manufacture and install feature wall and ceiling lining systems that are used on some of the premiere architectural projects in Australia. Working with Australia's leading architectural studios and builders, we take the role of a passionate collaborator, providing guidance and support from the design process through to project completion.
The role of the Site Foreman is to coordinate teams who are subcontracted installers to complete our scope of wall and ceiling lining products and deliver a successful package to the builders.
The Site Foreman is the Sculptform representative on project sites in Melbourne and sometimes interstate if required, coordinating and leading the installation phase of our projects. As part of the installation team, the successful candidate will have a passion for process improvement and be a vital cog in our machine of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following key competencies -
- Working autonomously away from the main office environment a lot requires intrinsic motivation and high integrity.
- A background in carpentry and a passion for high-quality work.
- Effective negotiation skills are essential to keep all stakeholders happy and ensure win/win outcomes.
- A high “Figure it out factor” to overcome day to day site issues in a practical way to remove blockages efficiently and keep installation happening effectively.
- The ability to be a proactive conduit between the office and on-site teams.
- A ‘fix as you go’ mentality regarding defects, aligning with our goal of zero defects upon project completion.
- An attitude which inspires installers to take a Sculptformer level of pride in their work.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in these areas while aligning with our core values making them a fit for our established culture.
Contact Jo Collier on 0412754597 to discuss this position further.
To see our scorecard which describes how your performance in this role will be measured and learn more about our company culture, simply search 'Sculptform join our team' online.
Please include a cover letter detailing your experience with your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?