Real Estate Receptionist & Administrative Support PersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
* Join a friendly and supportive team
* Reception and admininistrative support role in a team environment
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for our front desk and to assist the accounts manager by performing a variety of clerical tasks.
As a Real Estate Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our Company, to welcome and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Ultimately, the Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes our Clients positively, and executes administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Proven work experience as a successful Receptionist, minimum of 2 years exp
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in data entry & Invoicing
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
The successful applicant will assist the Office Manager in day to day running and successful administration of accounts.
If you think you have the skills and the experience for this position please send a short 2 paragraph email or letter introducing yourself and why you think you would be suitable for the position along with your resume to email@example.com
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?