Advertiser: OkanuiMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Coordinator to assist in the development and implementation of our marketing growth strategy.
Established in 1978, Okanui is the original clothing company dedicated to creating faithful clothing inspired by our heritage surf beginnings for people passionate about living the best of the Australian beach culture and outdoor lifestyle.
Don't miss this opportunity to join Okanui on our exciting new journey. No matter where you’re at in your career, we want to help you excel and grow with the brand.
Based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney this is a lifestyle opportunity you can’t miss.
If you are looking for a challenge and role that can catapult your career then apply to join the Okanui team.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Assist in implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analysing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Marketing and/or Digital Marketing coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Experience in Paid Social media Platforms including Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Experience in Email Marketing Platforms and Programs.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Canva, & Photoshop
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
What Okanui can offer
- Career development opportunities as the company grows.
- Skills and training across a broad range of marketing and digital marketing area.
- Excellent staff discounts.
- Fun and enjoyable environment
If you would value working for a highly respected brand, and are passionate about achieving success with Okanui then we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?