Office/Admin Assistant - an office job with a difference!Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We’re looking for a superstar all-rounder to join our team! This role is for someone who is super organised, creative, proactive and has top-notch IT skills.
The role will support the Management team for two small businesses, one established and one start-up. Our business activities span across team building, corporate events, escape rooms, adventure games and more. The role will be stand-alone, based in a co-working venue in the Adelaide CBD. You will need to visit the businesses locations (also in the CBD) once a week as well as communicating regularly with Management (one based in the business location, two based in Melb).
What you’ll need:
- Strong IT skills, particularly Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint and Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A drivers license and own vehicle and a willingness to travel around Adelaide (during working hours) to complete various tasks, purchase props, supplies etc.
- You’ll need to be a first-rate communicator. Although Management is remote, we want to feel like we’re in the same office!
- Organisation and pro-activity – we want you to be one step ahead of us!
- An interest in Digital Marketing would be a bonus, and open the role up for more scope in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a super varied role, and we need someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty, happy to spend some days at the computer and other days out and about doing what needs to be done. Some of the more regular tasks will be:
- Supporting Operations Manager with customer email enquiries
- Expense management
- Document preparation when required
- Formatting and creating of documents in line with a style and brand guide
- Creation of social media images (with guidance from management) – 2-4 per week
- Assistance in drafting monthly newsletters
- Stock ordering
- Research and recommendations for management (market info, merchandise ideas, relevant news stories)
- Manage business listings on a number of tourism and industry related directories
- Attending the business location once a week.
To apply, please attach a CV and a cover letter that helps us see who you are and why you're perfect for this role. Please include details about the Office and Adobe products that you are comfortable in and have experience using.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?