Advertiser: Canterbury Newsagency and Post OfficeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic person to join our team. Must be reliable and able to work in a fast paced team environment.
Depending on the candidate we can offer full time, part time or casual employment.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Excellent customer service and relationship skills
- Managing newsagency processes
- Maintaining stock control
- Invoicing and ordering
- Visual Merchandising
- General cleaning duties
- Cash handling and balancing
- General administration duties
- Keep up to date with current giftware trends
To be successful in this role you must posses the following;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Must have retail experience
- Must be organised with great attention to detail.
- Must be self motivated and show imitative in their work
Retailer software knowledge would be an advantage.
Tattslotto knowledge would be an advantage.
Post Office experience would be an advantage.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?