Stage Logistics Coordinator
Advertiser: Moon Mother ProductionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Performing Arts
Who Are We?
We are Australia’s event architects since 1991. Moon Mother Productions offers a complete range of production and event management services throughout the state of Victoria. If you have attended a sporting event such as The Cadel Evans Road Race or a music festival then you have already seen and heard us. We have recently expanded our fleet of mobile trailer stages which we tow with our own dedicated Iveco Daily 50C21 vehicles.
Our stages normally go out with two people to operate them. The work can be quite physical, at unusual hours and in strange and sometimes beautiful locations all over Victoria. Stages need to be delivered and set up in a timely fashion so that our audio and lighting teams can start work when they arrive on site. This is part time flexible work which can be the equivalent of full time hours if you so wish. When not out delivering/collecting stages your hours will be spent in our warehouse maintaining, cleaning and preparing our stages which must look immaculate all the time.
- Experience of towing large trailers is essential, as is a clean driving licence.
- A heavy rigid driving licence would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- Be solution orientated with good mechanical skills.
- Not afraid of hard work, often at unusual times, weekends and holidays.
- Good personality and be a 'people person' as you will be face-to-face with our most valued clients.
- Interested in sport, music and performing arts would be an advantage.
- Need to be based in the Geelong area like we are.
- Ex-services, truck driver, etc. would be good in this role.
What We Offer
- Chance to do interesting, engaging, unusual work with a dynamic fast growing events production company.
- We are a friendly people oriented company that cares for our employees as they are our greatest asset.
- The chance to work with a great team of enthusiastic event professionals.
- Flexible hours.
How To Apply
Send a cover letter that outlines your appropriate skills and a short CV to Tim Dalton - Business Development Manager Tim@moonmother.com.au or if you fancy a chat about this position call Tim on 0439 948 763. Take a look at our web site www.moonmother.com.au or our social media feeds to find out more about us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a logistics coordinator?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?