Administrator / ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $89,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Administration / Receptionist
Our client, Menco Consulting Engineers, continues to expand in the delivery of specialist Electrical and Data engineering services for its valued client's in the Commercial, Education, Energy, Health, Industrial, Infrastructure and Mission Critical sectors.
The group's leading capabilities in D&C Contracting and Business Critical maintenance also sets the organisation apart from its competitors by being able to deliver high end engineering design, technical advice and preventative maintenance services.
Growth has created the need for a talented Administrator / Receptionist to join the company's team at its Port Melbourne head office.
This exciting opportunity is a fast paced role where no day will be the same. You will be responsible for:
- Reception duties including answering the phones and transferring calls
- Meet and greet of Visitors
- General typing and filing
- Accounts support to the finance team - including payable/receivable, timesheets
- Customer service - dealing with clients, suppliers and staff out on site and within the office
- Assisting with various other administrative tasks including HR duties
- Assisting with material procurement
To be successful with this role you will need to have the following:
- Have a great professional approach over the phone for reception
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel)
- Have good organisational skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A dedicated attitude to Client service, best industry practice and quality
- Able to commence work 8.00am, Monday to Friday.
Ideally you would have also had the experience working with senior stakeholders across many external businesses and have the ability to relate to technical & construction business environments.
Salary package includes base, superannuation and the usual benefits.
If you are a bright and energetic person who is looking to work with a warm and professional team in a fast paced environment, then this is the job for you! Please apply in confidence to Ms Paige Wilson at HR Business Partners, by forwarding your application and resume via the Apply Online link at the bottom of the page.
Applications close on 10th June 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?