Client Liaison/Marketing Officer
Advertiser: MossensonsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Other
An experienced, well presented and personable individual is required for the busy and interesting role as Client Liaison/Marketing Officer within a busy East Perth Legal Practice.
Applicants must be punctual, organised and have excellent time management skills.
You should be prepared to travel to meet with clients on an ongoing basis and must have experience working in a professional environment.
Applicants should have well developed interpersonal skills, be well spoken and be able to develop working relationships with clients at all levels.
The role of Client Liaison/Marketing Officer involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Visit current clients
- Promote the services offered by the Practice
- Develop and Expand relationships with clients
- Review and develop promotional literature
- Provide feedback from clients and an avenue for the swift resolution of any client issues
- Maintenance of Website
Legal experience, or a legal background, would be an advantage.
Salary negotiable - based on experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in law?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?