Advertiser: South Sydney Junior Rugby League Club Li mitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The Juniors - Kingsford is the PREMIER venue for food & entertainment. Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, we provide world class entertainment, a variety of dining options and a full program of entertainment weekly.
The Promotions Assistant is a great opportunity for someone with a strong administration background looking for an opportunity to be creative and see their ideas come to life. Reporting to the General Manager – Marketing, Entertainment & Hospitality you will work across a broad range of promotions including quarterly major draws, monthly gaming promotions and print material. You will work in a small team who work closely together to generate ideas and implement promotions.
Your duties will include day to day tasks as directed, assisting in the coordination of promotions throughout the club which include quarterly major draws, monthly gaming promotions, special one off events and print material across all of The Juniors locations.
- Coordinating promotions and special events under the supervision of Management, from inception to completion
- Implement promotion across all venues ensuring all ideas around promotions can be successfully executed within budget and are compliant with codes and standards
- Designing, producing and distributing literature of internal and external communications including promotional information and quarterly magazines
- Merchandising and display design and management
- Write, copy and coordinate the briefing of documents to the design agency to deliver impactful marketing campaigns in line with our brand image.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders including suppliers, contractors, community groups and advertising agencies
- Assisting with enquires from staff, members and guests
- Administration duties
Potential candidates will be:
- Strong administration skills
- Able to think outside the box
- Eye for detail
- Able to prioritise as well as multi-task
- Confident – may be required to talk on the microphone
- Able to communicate with all levels – members through to Directors
This is a fulltime position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm with paid overtime occasionally plus the added bonus of a Rostered Day Off each month!!! Your creativity and ideas will be encouraged along with turning those ideas into displays. This is a chance for you to be truly involved in an all-encompassing role. If you have a 'can-do' attitude, thrive on new challenges and consistently deliver to the highest quality, then you'll fit right in. Don’t wait hit apply now!!!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?