IT Officer / Field Technician
Advertiser: Tonic Health Media LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Who we are
Tonic Health Media is Australia's largest Audio-Visual, Place-Based, health media organisation, producing and broadcasting high quality, engaging health education, via a network of TV screens installed in Medical Practices across the country.
The company recognises the vital role that primary health plays in preventative health, and the principal TV content is designed and produced by Australia's most respected health broadcaster, Dr. Norman Swan.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will provide technical support for internal and external IT business needs.
With support and direction from your manager, key duties will include:
- Providing technical field support and installation at customer sites
- Providing technical support and quality checks to contract installation and
service personnel in the field via phone and email
- Supporting resolution of internal business IT issues, including troubleshooting for all Tonic Health Media staff
- Attending customer sites for troubleshooting and quality checks
- Assisting with device testing regimes as required
- Create and modify user documentation as necessary
To be successful in this role you should have:
- A strong customer service ethic
- Clear and appropriate phone manner and verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicts in workload
- Willingness to travel
- An ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Sound IT troubleshooting skills and understanding
- An ability to follow established processes and attention to detail
- Good process documentation skills
- Willingness to self-learn tools/technology/applications being used by the company
- Analytical approach towards problem solving
- Proficient in using computer systems and mobile devices
- Knowledge of Windows client/server and desktop environment, and general PC hardware
- A current valid driving license and own car
- Audio visual and media player experience is a bonus.
Minimum 2 years of experience working in the field of IT.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship.