Advertiser: WaltlecMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Waltlec are a family owned and operated electrical contracting company located in Townsville, North Queensland. We currently have a position available for a full time Administration Assistant. The successful applicant will be working as part of a team focused on providing reception, administrative and customer service support to all areas of our business.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior trade or construction administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal
- Previous Simpro experience an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive drive and self-motivation
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills and products
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Manual Driver's Licence
Remuneration will be negotiated upon experience.
To find out more about our company visit www.waltlec.com.au
This position is for an immediate start, email cover letter and resume attention Simone Walters firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?