Advertiser: Live Active ClinicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
An exciting opportunity exists for someone ready to take on the busy role of Receptionist, joining the close-knit team of Chiropractors and Podiatrists at our established Allied Health Clinic. We are seeking a candidate to work approximately 10 - 20 hours per week dependent on your availability. Our new receptionist must be flexible to work a rotating roster. A willingness to work Saturday mornings is also ideal.
A cover letter must be included with your CV, stating your availability (days and hours) clearly.
About the Role
As a Receptionist you will undertake the following aspects of the day to day running of the practice, performing duties such as
- Scheduling appointments and managing an electronic appointment book
- Client liaison and customer service including patient data management and recalls
- Taking payments and end of day reconciliations using HICAPS and Eftpos facilities
- Stock control
- Potential Involvement in marketing and social media (skill dependent)
- General office administration and clinic presentation
We are looking for someone who is confident and enthusiastic, with a proven track record in reception and customer service. We need someone who can operate autonomously in a high demand environment, who works well under pressure. The candidate must be well presented and professional with exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, applicants without relevant experience will not be considered.
What can we offer you?
- A normal work week of approximately 10 - 20 hours across multiple shifts
- Attractive casual remuneration of between $25 - $30 per hour, plus 9.5% superannuation (hourly rate will reflect your previous experience and skills)
- Access to a parking spot
- The opportunity to be a part of a friendly team, working in an energetic clinic alongside people who love what they do!
- We will provide ongoing training and education to ensure you develop and thrive within the practice.
How to apply
Please apply via seek. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your preferred work type?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?