Tourist Park ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Banksia Tourist Park is a 4-star Tourist Park based in the Foothills of Perth WA. We cater for all travelling guests with caravans and motor homes as well as providing chalet & cabin accommodation. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced receptionist who can join our team of industry professionals.
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual, who is committed to success, to join our team as a Casual Receptionist. This role attracts a flexible, dependable, honest, bubbly, well presented and meticulous team player who enjoys meeting new people whilst offering outstanding customer service. The successful candidate for this role will have superb computer skills including experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (ie. Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc) and preferably has experience working with a reservation software system (eg. NewBook).
Our Reception role entails a diverse set of tasks, including daily check ins/outs, taking bookings and payments through the reservation system, till balancing, adhoc administration duties as required, assisting the Park Manager with required tasks, resolve guest/tenant complaints, Promotion of G’Day Rewards Program, light cleaning duties around the office, laundering of tea towels, rags and mop heads and Pre-arrival checking of Accommodation.
- Experience working with a computer-based bookings program, such as NewBook is desirable
- Prior experience working in a reception environment is a must
- High Attention to Detail and good analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn
- A track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience in promoting memberships and discounts successfully is desirable
- Strong communication skills with a natural ability to exceed customer expectations
- Display a committed, driven, motivated, positive and proactive attitude towards their role
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Work in a high demand and regulated environment and still maintain professionalism
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency with the ability to learn new software, systems and processes
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
Must be happy working on a rotating roster, which will see you working weekends and public holidays.
If you feel like you would be a great fit in our team and are looking for your next opportunity, please call us today on 0499 184 306 and follow the instructions in the voice mail. Applications close by the 31st of May 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Are you available to work public holidays?