Advertiser: Philanthropy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
- Are you a highly skilled administrator, seeking to join a national For-Purpose organisation?
- A role that will provides insight into the workings of a peak membership body, and philanthropy?
- Are you highly organised, able to manage multiple competing priorities with many details?
- Do you have confidence in your excellent written, verbal communication & interpersonal skills?
As the Team Administrator you will support the Philanthropy Australia’s Membership Services Team smoothly deliver membership programs, services and events, particularly within the NSW office where the role is based.
You will lead the member event administration and logistics within prescribed budgets and timelines for Philanthropy Australia member events, peer networks, working groups and related external events, including sourcing, confirming and managing venues, list-management and invitations, audio-visual, catering and collateral as required. The role also provides support for national membership events.
The Team Administrator will support the National Membership & Programs Manager, the State Manager for NSW, and the Peer Network Executive, delivering general member record maintenance (in Salesforce), member enquiries and maintaining customer data quality and integrity;
You will support the National Membership manager with operations in our NSW office, and provide administrative support to the MST team for meetings, travel and general reception-type duties.
Philanthropy Australia is the national peak body for philanthropy. We are an independent organisation of trusts, foundations, organisations, families, individual donors, professional advisers, intermediaries and not-for-profits as our membership.
Our purpose is to serve the philanthropic community to achieve more and better philanthropy. We are a growing movement of people and organisations who believe in the importance of giving and our members are proud to leverage their wealth and influence to create social change.
We do this through:
- Collaboration – helping our stakeholder groups grow philanthropy together;
- Connections – enabling the sharing of knowledge, innovation and research; and
- Capability – enhancing the skills of the philanthropic sector.
Philanthropy Australia’s mission is to represent, grow and inspire an effective and robust philanthropic sector. Our vision is a more giving Australia. Our purpose is serving the philanthropic community to achieve more and better philanthropy.
You can learn more about us at www.philanthropy.org.au
- Demonstrated experience as an administrator, ideally within membership & events organisations;
- You must be highly organised, with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage competing priorities with multiple internal and external stakeholders to strict deadlines;
- Able to show initiative, work independently to complete tasks with incomplete information and limited direction and take ownership to solve problems and improve processes;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable with customer service and relationship management;
- Strong technical competency, including with Microsoft Windows and Office, as well as software for Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce), email management (Campaign Monitor) and event management (Eventbrite);
- General understanding of data management and integrity, with experience handling highly-confidential information with professionalism and discretion;
- Interest and passion for philanthropy and the charitable sector will be looked on favourably.
As this is a role supporting our national membership team, the ability to work outside of normal hours, and travel (interstate on occasion also) may be required.
Join our small, dynamic and industrious team of 20 as we deliver our strategy to 2020 to support our philanthropic community to achieve MORE & BETTER PHILANTHROPY.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?