CONSULTANT SUPPORT OFFICER
Advertiser: Eco Logical AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
ECO LOGICAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is a leading environmental management consultancy.
We are seeking a highly competent Consultant Support Officer (CSO) to join us and support our teams in Brisbane and Perth. In this role you will provide administration support to the office and assist our Senior CSOs provide project-related support to our teams of environmental consultants.
The role will be based in Perth or Brisbane while providing remote support to the other office.
About the role
This is a busy and diverse role supporting a great bunch of people. Your superb admin and organisation skills will be well utilised with your primary responsibilities including:
- Supporting Senior CSOs with aspects of project management e.g. field trip logistics, invoicing, formatting and assistance with compiling reports, assisting with tender preparation
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Maintaining kitchen and stationery supplies, and assisting with the maintenance of first aid kits and field equipment
- Mail and courier arrangements
- Meeting room management
- Assisting with onboarding of new staff
- Coordinating office events
- Assisting with the smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
You have developed excellent time management and organisational skills during your 2–4 years’ experience in a similar role. To be successful you will also meet the following criteria and attributes:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A courteous and responsive manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity and willingness to travel to the other office and provide support if required
- Intermediate MS Office skills, particularly in Word
- Drivers licence.
We will offer you:
A competitive remuneration package in addition to a range of other benefits including study assistance, professional development, opportunity to purchase additional leave and salary sacrifice into super, birthday leave, paid paternity leave, and health and wellbeing initiatives.
If you are an Australian resident and are seeking a friendly and professional organisation where workplace culture is highly valued, please forward your application to Bec South, HR Coordinator, via email@example.com by Sunday 2 June 2019.
Applications should reference ‘CSO – Brisbane / Perth’ in the subject line and include a short cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and addressing the above criteria.