Admin/ Customer Liaison Officer
Advertiser: MeditraxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Meditrax specialises in providing medication management services to the aged care industry. Our commitment is to work closely with general practitioners and nursing staff to provide quality medication management of residents in aged care facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a switched on and organised full-time Admin/ Customer Service Officer to join our small team based at Drummoyne. This is a varied role that provides all round administrative and customer support to the Meditrax business. Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with GPs regarding Meditrax services
- Data entry and document preparation
- Provide customer service and support
- Medicare claims submissions
- General administrative support
Our ideal candidate has several years demonstrated experienced in a similar role and developed a strong administrative skill set. Previous experience working within a busy team is an advantage. We seek a highly motivated and professional candidate with excellent communication and organisational skills as well as good computing ability and an eye for detail. A medical background is an advantage, however not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, select the ‘apply now’ link to submit your application with a cover letter specifying your motivation for applying. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous experience in the healthcare industry?
- What is your postcode?
- What are you looking to achieve in your next role?