Advertiser: AANDI LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $47,500 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are looking for a person to join our law firm (specialising in property damage arising from Motor Vehicle Collisions) located in Surrey Hills area as a junior paralegal on a full-time basis.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- Ability to draft correspondence in a timely manner;
- Ability to produce quality work;
- Case planning and development;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Ability to work within a team environment;
- Punctual, honest, process driven individual ;
- Some experience in legal research and fact gathering;
- Able to meet deadlines and possess an understanding of the urgency of meeting client's needs;
- A basic understanding of the tort of negligence;
- Knowledge of Victorian Road Rules;
- Basic office administration skills required; and
- Be able to provide legal administrative support to the lawyers of the firm.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, then waste no time applying.
If you are willing to learn and expand your knowledge this is the job for you.
Click Apply Now with a detailed CV and cover sheet.