- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
First point of contact for a busy real estate office and provide administrative support to all staff. You will handle the flow of people through the door and via telephone and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings and appointments of property managers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, and ordering of stationery etc.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Deliver mail to post office at end of day
- Professional appearance
- Happy and positive
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with computers
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to screen callers and handle enquiries when needed as to reduce and eliminate unnecessary calls to property managers
- Ability to organise, multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure in a stressful and fast paced environment
- Proven work experience in similar roles, although not essential. If you strive working in a fast paced environment, are able to multi-task whilst getting all work done, and want an exciting and rewarding career, we want to hear from you
This is a permanent full-time position or the option of being part-time. This position is with Ross Maddaluno Real Estate located in the Latrobe Valley that provides a great opportunity to the right candidate.