Casual Home Packing and Unpacking work in Adelaide
Advertiser: Hire A PackerMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 May 2019
- $30 per hour
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Other
This role is perfect for someone who is flexible with the number of hours they would like to work each week and is not looking for regular fixed hours. For example someone with another part-time role or with their own business looking to fill in some gaps.
Some weeks will be busy and other weeks won't be as busy, so we don't offer a set number of hours of work each week i.e. 20 hours per week. One week might be 4 hours and the next might be 12 hours as an example.
We are looking for mature people.
About the Work (Immediate Start Available)
• The hours are flexible and shifts are approximately 4 – 8 hours long. Pay is $30 per hour
• The hours required per week are adaptable and dependant on how many bookings we have.
• There are no set hours per week. You will require an ABN. Typical shifts start at 9am or 1pm.
• We operate Monday to Friday during normal business hours and Saturday and Sunday sometimes.
• House packing: The day before the client moves we pack up and label all their personal belongings. Starting time is usually 9am
• House unpack: The following day we unpack all the cartons and set up their home. Starting time is usually 9am or 1pm
• The same staff may be required to unpack what they packed the day before.- right now there are approximately 1-2 jobs per week available to you. This would go well if you have other employment or are only looking for something part time, it is not a full time role.
• You are required to drive to various metro suburbs within a 20km radius. For suburbs 20-50km away, if you would like those shifts you may be payed a travel fee in addition to your hourly rate.
• Staff members must have their own car, an ABN, a police check, a mobile phone and email access.
This role requires physical application. The work load can be a little repetitive in nature but very rewarding at the same time.
If you are a hard worker, love helping people to move house, have an eye for detail, are naturally well organised and can bring some creativity and flair to our small and friendly team, then I would love to hear from you.
Things you will need to apply for this role:
- a police check and certificate (current)
- a drivers license and a car - an ABN (you will invoice us after every job)
- an email address
- you will need to be an australian resident with no work restrictions
Please send us your cover letter only with a detailed introduction about yourself, if you currently do any other work, also telling us which days per week you are available, your mobile number, the suburb that you live in, along with the reason why you would be suitable for this role.
If you are only looking for part time work please let us know the reason for this. Failure to send a proper introduction will mean your application will not be considered.
Please do not send your resume. We only require the above information.
We will make phone contact with applicants we wish to talk further with.