Advertiser: Dnata Airport Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Payroll
- Be a part of a global organisation
- Part time role (20-25 hours a week)
- Must work Monday & Tuesdays
- Fantastic role based at Melbourne Airport with free parking
6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND
dnata Pty Limited is a national provider of Ground Handling and Cargo services to a number of major international Airlines.
We are looking for an experienced payroll administrator to join our Melbourne Ground Services Team.
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a payroll dedicated work environment
- Full understanding of statutory legislation requirements (Super/Payroll Tax)
- Has a background with the payroll system ‘Preceda’
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, collate, prepare and implement weekly payroll data to internal processing using company payroll systems
- Resolve all payroll enquires via phone, email or person in a timely manner and escalate where required
- Collate and prepare weekly payroll data for subcontractor processing
- You may be required to help with other administrative duties to assist the business from time to time
- Previous experience in Payroll Administration
- Ability to interpret multiple enterprise agreements
- Strong computer acumen with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Sound organisational skills and experience in undertaking and completing several tasks concurrently, maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Positive attitude that is reflected in interactions within the business
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills; be able to communicate with a variety of people within the organisation.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, multi-tasking skills. High standards of performance and quality
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently as well as a team member in both natural work teams and project teams
- High customer service standards that reflect in all communications with our external customers
- Ability to perform duties in pressured and stressful job situation successfully i.e. competing demands and priorities, including working any extra hours required
Working at the airport there are a few must haves for you to be successful:
- You need to have Australian / New Zealand citizenship or Australian residency
- You will need to undertake and pass a
Pre-employment medical test
- You will also undergo a Australian Federal Police Security check
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?