Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: SMYA Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
San Miguel Yamamura Australasia (SMYA) is an established leader in packaging and contract wine filling in Australia and New Zealand. With 40 years’ experience in the Australasian marketplace, today we are a marketing leader through the joint venture between two packaging leaders, San Miguel Corporation of the Philippines and Nihon Yamamura Glass of Japan.
As Australia's largest packaging distributor and a division of a multinational company with global operations, our aim is to provide organisations with a variety of total packaging solutions within the Australian, New Zealand and Asian markets. An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer Service Officer working in our Wantirna South Branch.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is a goal orientated team player. You will be highly motivated and successful in delivering customer needs and wants. You will have an ability to work collaboratively within a tight knit team environment and have a willingness to learn. Experience in a similar fast paced environment is essential.
- Highly motivated and have a willingness to learn
- Have excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Bring energy and a positive attitude.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office. (SAP experience desirable but not essential)
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer queries and data entry of orders
- Quoting and Showroom Sales
- Coordination of back orders, credits and goods return
- Liaising with sales managers ensuring that all customer's needs are being met
- General Administration duties as and when necessary
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?