Advertiser: Stabilised Pavements of AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Stabilised Pavements Group is focused on delivering pavement construction, rehabilitation and maintenance solutions that are cost-effective, sound in design to deliver longevity and environmental sustainability. These solutions are based on extensive engineering expertise, technology and systems that ensure the highest standards of quality, occupational health, safety and environmental management.
We are currently seeking an Administration Officer for our office in Gymea Bay. The role is part-time, minimum 3 days per week and approx 12 hours a week, with additional hours available during busy periods. Flexible working arrangements can be considered.
Providing admin support to one of the Directors you will be responsible for all travel arrangments, managing daily correspondence, email and phone calls, Preparing proposals, correspondences and other documentation as required and any other general office duties as required.
The successful applicant will have :
- A minimum of 2 years previous Admin experience
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Display a high level of initiative
- Ideally, have previously worked in the construction industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For more information about our Company visit our website at www.stabilisedpavements.com
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?