Advertiser: Ouwens Casserly Property ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Key responsibilities include:
- Leasing properties
- Liaising and building relationships with landlords and tenants
- Arrears management and control
- Ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Attending tribunal hearings
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Conducting follow up inspections as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Property Management managing a portfolio
- Enthusiasm with a thirst for knowledge
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
Previous property management experience is essential, along with a current driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
At Ouwens Casserly, our team live and work by our values of Authenticity, Optimism, Passion and Precision. If this sounds like you, please send an application outlining how you will live these values.
In return Ouwens Casserly will provide you with a fun, values and team-based culture to work in with attractive benefits.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?