Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Attractive salary + uncapped bonus + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
About the role:
At Order-In, the sales department is an essential part of our success. We're looking for a ROCKSTAR Sales Coordinator to scope out opportunities from new registrations and leads on a daily basis.
You'll delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't help but tell their colleagues about. You'll be fully committed to providing a professional level of sales support to existing new customers, with face to face meetings where required.
You will manage a portfolio of clients to grow and develop by:
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients
- Assisting Key Account Managers (NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, SA and ACT)
- Sourcing and establishing relationships with new clients
- Soliciting referrals
- Maintaining strong, informative relationships with existing clients
- Assisting customers with web issues and questions by tutorial
A bit about you:
- You have a love of technology and a desire to keep learning
- You've got a knack for problem solving and love working both independently and collaboratively to find solutions
- You'll have a minimum of 6 months cold calling sales experience
- You have an upbeat attitude and love working with people
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing; you’re warm, polished and confident on the phone
- You’re able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Have sales experience
- Be accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Hospitality and logistics experience is an asset
You can be part of Australia's #1 online catering platform. We help businesses take the fuss out of organising food and kitchen supplies for their offices. We look after over 9,000 companies and have fed nearly 20 million guests.
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. We are a small team and we work hard, but we definitely know how to have fun while we’re doing it. We support each other and constantly have each other’s backs. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.
We’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
The benefits of working with us:
Competitive remuneration package - base + unpcapped bonus + superannuation
Full training with continuous support and help
- Work in an incredibly supportive family/team environment in a fantastic North Sydney location
- Career development opportunities on offer for the right candidates
- A diverse, fast-paced role where no two days are the same!
- Lots of free staff lunches to sample
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please attach your cover letter and CV outlining why you are the best candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?