Guest Services Agent/Property management
Advertiser: Forrester PropertiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Guest Service Agent-Full-Time
We're looking for a bright, energetic and enthusiastic full time receptionist to join our team at Baxter St Apartments and the Capitol Apartments.
We are currently looking for a Guest Service Agent and will require the right candidate to have a passion for working in the service industry, confident, motivated and flexible in their working hours including nights(shift ends at 6pm) and weekends but not limited to (penalty rates apply).
Hotel/ Property Management experience is required and must have experience in a similar role.
Essential is excellent customer service with the motivation to want to learn more. Training will be provided.
You must have unlimited work rights in Australia. Applicants on visa's will not be considered.
Your key job responsibilities will involve:
- Receptionist duties including greeting all guests in a professional and courteous manner, answering the phone, manning the receptionist desk, taking accommodation bookings for serviced apartments, processing rental applications, perform cashiering and cash handling duties, checking guests in and out and responding to guest inquiries.
- The ability to work unsupervised with a skill for forward thinking and ability to exercise common sense.
- Managing cleaning of serviced apartments and the ordering of supplies.
- Undertaking routine inspections of tenants apartments.
- Arranging maintenance of apartments and building maintenance.
- Team focused and have a "Can Do" attitude.
Due to a large number of responses for this position if you are successful in securing an interview, only those people will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work public holidays?