Casual Warehouse Pick Packing - Medium Assembly - Some Lifting InvolvedPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Casual Federal Award Rate Of $26.60 Per Hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are a sales organisation operating in the Engineering and business sector. We are looking to expand our warehouse capability in our Dandenong Branch.
This is a C-A-S-U-A-L position between the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon to Fri with minimum hours of 3 - 5 days per week on offer. The position may lead to full time for the right candidate down the track.
The casual rate is $26.60 per hour. With this casual position, there is no pay for public holidays or annual leave, it is included in the base rate of $26.60 per hour.
The basic role involves receiving, checking and packing away stock, maintaining the warehouse, picking and packing of customer orders, deliveries and medium assembly of cables.
This is a physical, active, hands-on, energetic role that requires an all-rounder who is self-motivated, eager to learn and willing to be involved all aspects of the business as required across all warehouse and factory activities.
Please note this is a NON AUTOMATED warehouse with manual inventory allocation. Some medium physical is lifting involved.
You will be expected to work closely with the rest of the team in a small, friendly environment.
You will be reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor with regular direct instruction from the Branch Manager.
It is essential to have a positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
You will need to be flexible and have the ability to multitask in this fast-paced environment.
- Essential fork lift Licence
- Essential drivers license and good driving record.
- Essential basic computer literacy.
- Essential to be able to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
If you think you fit the description above we would like to hear from you!
Please note: If you have applied for this position previously no need to apply again.
Please email your resume and application to Paul Keble email address email@example.com
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?