Advertiser: Jetblack EspressoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper to work for a family run business in a part time capacity. This is a flexible role that requires a professional, confident, and strong attention to detail individual.
Who are we?
We are the leading provider of high quality European Home Espresso Machines in Australia. Our mission is to give home baristas the equipment and know-how to achieve café quality coffee at home. We value our staff, encourage advancement and foster an environment for continual improvement.
As an experienced Bookkeeper your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General accounting duties on Xero
- Bank reconciliations including credit cards
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- General Administration duties
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills:
- Strong time management skills
- Strong work history in Bookkeeping (specifically in Xero)
- Quality organisational skills
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office
- Proactive attitude and ability to work in an autonomous environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Hours and days are flexible - roughly 15 hours per week is required.
If you are interested in this job, along with your resume please remember to add a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us and why you would be perfect for this role
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What is your expected travel time to Frenchs Forest?
- Tell us about your interest in the coffee industry.