Newsagency and Lottery AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Michael's Health Care Chemist and News is looking for a motivated salesperson to assist in the day to day running of the LotteryWest counter and newsagency located within our Wembley Pharmacy.
This role is suitable for someone with previous lottery experience and knowledge of retail newsagency , but we are willing to train the right person if you have sufficient sales experience in a related field. You will be required to oversee the management of the counter, associated newsagency stock and promote positive customer relationships.
- A pleasant personality and the ability to always have a smile on your face
- Organizational and time management skills
- Merchandising experience preferred
- Punctuality and reliability
- Neat presentation (uniform provided).
- Flexibility – We are open 8am to 6pm seven days a week. Hours are by negotiation and may vary when covering sick or holiday leave.
The position is either full time, part time or casual and is paid the award wage. If you would like further information regarding this position please call 6162 2821. When replying to this advertisement mark your application "Attention Christine" and please attach a cover letter outlining your experience. Please do not enquire in store.
Successful applicants will be notified during the week commencing 27th May. We would prefer an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?