Casual Chiropractic Assistant/ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Chiropractic & Osteopathic
We are looking for a part time office assistant, who is a quick thinker with the ability to use their initiative. Our focus is on helping families and children achieve optimal health in our vibrant Chiropractic Clinic.
This is a busy and varied role which will see a reliable and committed worker taking responsibility for reception and front office duties. These including preparing and maintaining patients records, greeting patients, making appointments, taking payments, answering telephone calls and general admin duties. Also the ability to work with a team of receptionists. All training will be provided on the job.
Currently Seeking a casual employee 10-30 hours with a view to a Permanent Part Time Position
-Thrive on working under pressure and multi-tasking
-Work in a fast pace environment
-Honest team player
-Flexibility with hours and availability on Saturdays
-Exceptional customer service
-Ability to always use initiative
-Very high attention to detail
-Ability to use structured systems and procedures
-Experience with Workers Comp will be beneficial
-Experience with Allied Health will be beneficial
- Please do not apply if you are a current student
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?